Resizor 1.0.1 for Mac has been released 18 January 2016Posted by David Wilson in General.
It is available from the Mac AppStore.
In this release v1.0.1:
• Specified image sizes can be a fraction of a pixel
• A button now reveals in the finder your image directory
• Enhancements to image sizes when saving – images that are x.5 in size are saved as x
• Updated to include support for 3x images
• The file naming convention has been updated to now be imagename[width]x[height]2x.png – 2x, 3x present if applicable