TrafficCamNZ updates for Desktop and iOS 22 October 2014Posted by David Wilson in General.
It’s update time…
TrafficCamNZ desktop has had a minor change for MacOS 10.10 Yosemite support. Images will fit better on the screen which alters the behaviour a bit when resizing the main screen. This update v1.2.2 has been released and is available NOW in the Mac AppStore.
TrafficCamNZ for iOS will be released on 25 October after 1900 New Zealand time. Theres a few fixes in this release:
This update v1.9.3 contains the following changes:
● iOS 8 support
● Fixed some constraint/layout issues on the Camera Chooser screen
● Fixed some layout issues on the preferences screen for iPad
● Fixed a zooming issue when displaying images full screen
● Fixed a problem when showing preference screen – previously required a double tap on the preference button for first use
● Fixed a bug where the landscape view would not scroll properly until the device was rotated
● Fixed a bug loading the help
● Fixed a bug scrolling on the main view were the first and last images would bounce left and right when scrolled