TrafficCamNZ Desktop for Mac v1.1.5 2 November 2013Posted by David Wilson in General.
It’s been approved and on its way through the AppStore.
This new release adds support under Mavericks and makes use of Maps and a whole bunch of other changes.
– Added ability to import XML feed for Mass Pike
– Improved presentation for bulk processing of data via XML import
– Changed internal screen size representation to 2048 x 2048 – this has significantly improved the quality of images display (where they were of a high quality already)
– Image description is now written under the images – previously the description was written over the top of the images.
– XML Input window is now a resizable split view and shows the camera image retrieved – room now to add a MAP view c/- 10.9 when available with supplied GPS coordinates.
– Update to the default data file
– added Maps to the XML Update – so you can see where the camera updates are going
– added Maps to the Edit Camera window
– added Maps window – shows pin for each camera – number of camera pins shown depends on map zoom level, one finger tap to zoom in, two finger tap to zoom out, two fingers to move and rotate, and pinch to zoom as well. Search for locations, the map will show you cameras in that area if they are known to TrafficCamNZ.
– added ability to drag and drop images to the Finder or other applications as .png files. To refresh an image you can now control-leftclick