USB Missile Launcher NZ v 1.4.11 Released 2 June 2008Posted by David Wilson in USB Missile.
Tags: Cocoa, DreamCheeky, Launcher, Mac, missile, usb
This release has a bit of an interface change… That’s the cosmetic stuff. Behind the scenes though there is been some improvements as I’ve mentioned in a previous post:
- Distribution created by automated build
- Changed application identifier from “com.david.USB Missile Launcher NZ” to “com.david.USBMissileLauncherNZ” – this resolves issues with PackageMaker 3.0 – preferences are also reset as a result of this. Users could also delete the file “~/Library/Preferences/com.david.USB Missile Launcher NZ” if they want to.
- Enhanced deployment package so that System Extensions (Kext) files don’t always need to be installed, and thus don’t need to reboot
- Code Cleanup in USBMissileControl, DeviceNotification procedure
- Found and fixed an issue with menu controls for the launcher – specifically move up/right
- Fix an issue in Germal localisation language translation file
- Major internal engineering change with main window and NSResponder
- Modified driver code to handle USB device connection issues better and in a more friendly way to avoid application crashes
- Video window can now be closed and re-opened
- Main application window cannot be closed
- Fixed a bug in MissileControl for handling multiple launchers – only impacted there was DreamRocketII style launcher connected
- Launch controls drawer now has background picture (yea, big deal – I know).
Click on the download link on this page to get the latest version