USB Missile Launcher – 1.4e Release 2 February 2007Posted by David Wilson in USB Missile.
This release has taken some time to get out!
What’s in the updated 1.4e release?
- Added preference option for Camera enable/disable on startup
- Message change for Launcher not connected when application starts
- Added Preference option to reverse arrow keys
- Updated kext drivers for DreamCheeky and the USB Missile Launcher
- Added code that reads back the USB codes from the DreamCheeky Launcher so that it now does not exceed launcher travel limits
- Source code will be available separately (it is been removed from the release file to reduce the size of the distributed file)
Please click in the download link in the sidebar.
Also in the side bar is a download link to the source code package.
See the BLOG home page for the latest Missile Launcher Developments https://dgwilson.wordpress.com.