Mac OS X – USB Missile Launcher v1.3 – Released 1 August 2006Posted by David Wilson in General.
Here are the details of the changes in version 1.3:
Major Revision of USB Internals and other cosmetic changes
– Replaced Fire with Red Button
– Added Triple Fire Button
– Corrected timing on Test and Park buttons
– Cosmetic changes to layout of Launcher control screen
– Added Nuclear Klaxon sound to certain button operations
– Added USB driver support for multiple USB Rocket Launchers!
– Added detection of USB Rocket Launcher connection while program running (Hot Plug!)
– Added detection of USB Rocket Launcher removal while program running (Hot unplug!)
– Added version history and readme details to the About Dialog box
– Altered autolock preverences – a zero value will never lock the launcher now
– Altered attributes on main window so that resizing is not allowed
– Lock out test and park button functions while sequence in progress
Note: I’ve had to remove the old version (1.2) from the server because of disk space restrictions with my ISP. Please accept my apologies for any inconvience.
Plecase click on the download link in the sidebar for the latest release.