TrafficCamNZ Update for iPhone/iPad submitted 24 June 2012Posted by David Wilson in General.
I have just submitted to Apple an updated to TrafficCamNZ for iPhone/iPad. The following new features and changes are included:
* You can now use the new Chooser Tab to add cameras to your favourites and re-order how the cameras are shown
* When Editing Camera details you no longer have to use the save button to store updates for the camera
* When adding a new camera you no longer have to use the save button to store updates for the camera
* Changes to the preferences screen layouts – includes in-place descriptions to explain configuration options
* Font changes for camera lists
* Help text updated for this release
* Resolution of graphics in Help Text improved – looks much better
* Animation of images on the main screen as they arrive – giving feedback as to what is going on
This update should make some aspects of using the application a much more pleasant experience.
The last new feature that animates the placement of images on the main screen provides some feedback to indicate what’s happening when new images arrive. I like it and hope you do too.