TrafficCamNZ – updated data file available 10 June 2012Posted by David Wilson in General.
I’ve released a new datafile for #TrafficCamNZ that contains: * updates for existing cameras
* New cameras for USA – Caltrans – California
* New cameras for UK – London
* New cameras for UK – Leads
* New cameras for ES – Madrid
* New cameras for USA – Mass Pike
* New cameras for USA – Tuscon
They all have GPS coordinates. There are over 1500 new cameras in the update.
TrafficCamNZ will remind you in the next 7 days that a update is available – so long as you run the application.
If you want the update now, run the application, go to the preferences screen by clicking on the “i” in the top right of the screen and select XML Merge. It may take a few minutes to download and update – please be patient.
For those using the desktop version of the application, you too can go to Preferences and select XML Merge.