Missile Control NZ for iPhone – Released 6 August 2009Posted by David Wilson in USB Missile.
Tags: iPhone, itunes, missile launcher, nz, usb
Missile Control NZ for iPhone has been released. You can download it from iTunes via this link.
You will also need the USB Missile Launcher NZ Mac software, version 1.6 or later, and an actual missile launcher.
p.s. I do have a new version of the USB Missile Launcher NZ software (currently version 1.7). This release fixes compatibility issues with Snow Leopard and incorporates a number of other improvements. A causality of this upgrade is support for 10.4 has been removed. Below is a summary of the enhancements & fixes:
1.7.0 build 149
- Preparation for 10.6 compatibility
- Fixed some potential memory leaks within the AppleScript section of code
- Fixed more memory leaks in the USB connection handling code
- Combined kext USB drivers into one file and altered for 10.6 compatability, made associated program code changes to match
- Minimum OS Mac OS 10.5
- Fixed a redraw problem with the background graphic display after a button was pushed
- Kext updated with missile launcher vendorID and ProductID from Chic technology (seen in France June 2009)